Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Violence for no reasons

Violence is every where. No one is even bothering what was inside Mahatma’s mind. Wars continue for years without an end. Blood becomes cheaper and cheaper and continues to hemorrhage on roads. No one knows why they shoot other. They shoot for money that they got to kill one and some times shamefully doing it as a profession. These days there are no special motives behind murders. If a teen guy is failed in love then he just gets a gun and easily shoots some innocents who are around him at the moment he feels angry. Today’s world believes violence will work than any other. It is something like………..

I don’t know who you are
I haven’t seen you before
I have no angry at you
I have no disagreement with you
I have no purpose to kill you
I know you have dear ones to cry for you
I know you have feelings
I know you have duties to do
I know you are just like me
I feel sorry for you
But
I have to kill you

No comments:

Post a Comment